The only thing better than enjoying the rich, delightful taste of chocolate chip cookies is sampling the cookie dough! This protein-packed, healthy fat version is every bit as chocolatey as the original recipe, but with zero guilt and fewer steps. The addition of collagen helps you nourish skin, joints and muscle with every delicious bite.
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Body Boost Advanced Collagen
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2-4 tbsp sugar-free chocolate chips (or any topping of your choice)
- Bowl 1: sift together almond flour, collagen powder, shredded coconut, and sea salt.
- Bowl 2: vanilla, honey, and coconut oil
- Pour Bowl 2 over Bowl 1 and mix it all together with a spatula until fully combined, then add in the chocolate chips (or other topping).
- With clean hands, form 12 like-size cookie dough bites, placing each one on a tray or plate.
- Place the plate in the freezer and allow to chill for around 30-40 minutes until the coconut oil has become solid
- Store the treats in the fridge and enjoy the recipe!